Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day#20

Woke up at 5:30 this morning. I was feeling a bit achy from all the activity yesterday I think. I took my medications and layed back down for a while. Today is again a very easy day for me. I have three appointments totaling an hour and forty minutes. At some point I moved to the couch in my room and turned on CNN. This is all the English we get here on the t.v. 8:00 I decided to go down to breakfast. I had some eggs and toast with jam. I ate pretty quickly and then went back to my room. I am really lazy today. I think that this is ok. 9:00 I went to my hyperthermia appointment. I started reading but I was unable to concentrate on what I was reading so I stopped. I need to clear my head. I ended up closing my eyes and drifting in and out of mini naps. 10:00 I layed down for bio- mat treatment and same thing, I closed my eyes and just rested. Allowing my healing without the loud mind.
10:30 I came back to my room and layed on the couch while I surfed the web. I am looking into gardening ideas for when I get home. I would like to grow the produce that I'll be eating. I found some really cool ideas in my search and I'm excited to start the process upon my return. 12:00 rolled around and it was time for lunch. I had two salads as usual, a split pea soup and some kind of a meat dish with a potato salad. The dessert was yogurt and fruit. I returned to my room stuffed and layed on my bed. I listened to the wind outside as it whistled through my cracked window. The sound was entrancing to me because the next thing I knew I was waking up and it was time for dinner. 5:30. I went down for dinner. Really not that hungry but I know if I don't eat I'll be up at three starving. I had another bowl of the split pea soup and shrimp kabobs. I ate fast and came back to my room. Today has really just been a lazy day for me. A lot of catching up on sleep, thinking time, reflecting time. All in all I'm happy with the way I spent my day. I never allow myself at home to do this. I think that's gonna have to be something I continue when I get back to the states. It's now 8:30 and I'm about to watch Forrest Gump. I love this movie. So I hope everyone enjoys my uneventful blog of the day. I'm settling in. Have a great day everyone. Love from me in Germany. Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment