Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day #16

6:30. Good morning. Up and ready for another great day of recovery. I am feeling a little tired today so I stayed a little longer in the tub. 7:30 down to breakfast for the usual boring breakfast I eat. Today I had cereal instead of oatmeal so "watch out". Things might get a little crazy round here ;). I talked with chad only briefly and then I was off to my appointments that started promptly at 8:00 Hyperthermia along with ozone blood treatment and vitamin injections. I started reading through a book called "Inner Simplicity" 100 ways to regain peace and nourish the soul. By Elaine St. James. This book gives you some easy ways of getting rid of some of the "extra clutter" in your life. I'm digging it. 9:00 I went back to my room for a little while to check out all the Facebook activity from while I slept. I ended up spending some time on Pinterest looking at garden and home ideas. 10:05 went to have my magnetic field treatment before I went for a massage. I forgot my book so the treatment seemed to drag on. 10:30. Massage with Markus. My back was really sore and his massage was almost painful. I was ready for it to end. When it did end though my back started feeling better fairly soon after, so I guess I was in need of it.
11:00 went to my room and Steffi came to give me my liver hot pack. I became immobilized during this treatment so I went on Pinterest again. 11:45 and its time to beat the crowd to lunch. I went and made a huge salad which was good but the rest of lunch was really filling too. There was chestnut soup which was so good. I've never had this before and I could have eaten like five bowls. Then there was gnocchi in a tomato sauce. God it was amazing. So I stuffed my face and retired to my room to digest. It has been raining outside so I'm stuck indoors. I layed on my couch and watched some soccer. I dozed off for a while and woke up to cross country skiing on the sports channel. I guess that my body was needing the rest. I'm not fighting it, if it says sleep, I'll sleep. Eat, I'll eat ,etc.  So my afternoon was uneventful but I'm feeling well rested. 5:30 I went down to dinner where I made a nice fruit salad to eat later tonight. I had a clear soup with noodles and a tortellini with a tomato butter sauce. Really good dinner. After dinner I walked outside because it has started to snow again. I took a couple pictures. Check my Facebook. The snow is semi- sticking to the ground. It's supposed to get really cold over night so I think the ground will be covered tomorrow. It's now 7:00P.M.  here so it's 11:00A.M. there. Again I thank you all for the support. Keep the prayers coming. There is a light at the end of the tunnel but I not there yet. I send love to you all. Enjoy the blog and enjoy your day. Lucas

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lucas! Sounds like you should be collecting some recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Hugs!!!! Thanks for the good news, the smiles and "my Lucas time"!!!! xoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete