Monday, March 11, 2013

Day #14

Not sure if the sound of my alarm was pleasant or not to me this morning. Anyways 6:30 and I'm up to start the day. Normal routine, 7:15 and I'm on my way to breakfast. I had a. Bowl of cereal, oatmeal, bread with blackberry jam, and two soft boiled eggs. What a breakfast. Ron and georgette were leaving at eight so we all said our goodbyes and exchanged emails. I also bought some of their euros off of them so they didn't have to exchange later. Liz and her mom didn't come to breakfast until after I was gone. I wanted to make sure that Marlene didn't feel like I was suggesting anything by my cake gesture yesterday. I think her daughter made her feel ashamed and I don't wanna add any injury to insult. 8:00 hyperthermia, injections, and ozone blood treatment. I love that I get all these at the sametime because it really eats up your day if they are separate. 9:00 I went for magnetic field and Liz was there. It was awkward, I apologized to her about her mom and she said her mom thought it was sweet just that everyone else has been teasing her. I said that I never once teased her infact I felt extremely uncomfortable when she would tease her in front of everyone. I would do the whole "god, this is really uncomfortable" awkward smile. I'm really not that fond of Liz at all. Whatever. Not my deal! Moving on. Pray for her!
 9:30 went down to talk to the chef about the meals and I think that I'm going to stop being such a princess and eat what they offer everyday. My stomach is feeling better, I'm eating more, no need to be a special task for the kitchen. I sat and ate some fruit and talked with Gunther. He was having a late breakfast. This guy looked horrible when I arrived and he is looking much better now too.  I really think that this Dr.Weber is on to something here. Everyone looks better as the days progress. 10:15 I went back to my room to "surf" the web and to watch CNN. 11:00 the nurse came in with my liver hot pack, so I layed on my bed and relaxed for another half hour. 11:30 I went to do my bio-mat treatment and fell asleep. The nurse woke me up at noon and told me to go eat lunch.
12:00 went to lunch. They have a serve yourself salad bar before the meal. I had two salads, garlic soup, and chicken w/ rice and gravy. Delicious. I moved to a different table now because my table was really crowded and I need some room when I eat. Plus it's nice not to feel obligated to have a conversation if you don't need to. Less stress. 1:00 went to a massage with Marco. Who I just found out his name is markus. And he is a play writer here in Germany and actually really successful. He explained to me a play he wrote and I was amazed. The storyline was awesome. Something that I haven't seen. Very fresh. He told me to look it up on you tube.1:30 I went back to my room. Im done for the day. Decided to check out markus's play on YouTube. It is really a great show. It was in German of course but because he explained it to me, the acting really paints a wonderful picture. I am completely in awe of this mans talent. Successful play write with a twist of massage. This place is so cool.  I decided to take a walk into town to get some fruit for my room. I strapped on my headphones and departed. I was keeping a pretty good pace and feeling quite well. It decided to start sprinkling a bit and then get a little harder. Soon I was walking in the rain. I found shelter at a bakery where I bought a croissant. I waited for a few minutes while the rain let up then proceeded to the fruit market.  At the fruit market they had great looking big, ripe strawberries. I bought some. And some grapes.
The rain let up so I thought that I might want to head back to the Klinik so I didn't get soaked. It stayed dry the whole walk back. I think god really does love me!  I got back to the Klinik with an hour to spare. I bought a guided imagery audiobook to listen to. It's supposed to help you sink into deep relaxation. I'm not sure how I feel about the lady voice who reads it. I'll try again tomorrow but today I couldn't fully relax. I relaxed a lot just not from this audiobook I mean.
5:30 and I am down for dinner. I have my own table now as I've mentioned so I can really spread out. I got a big bowl of fruit to work on cutting up for later. I had creamy garlic soup,then another, then vegetable lasagna. Once again dinner was great. I feel a little outcast now that I changed tables. Silent treatment now from Liz and her mom. Oh well. I like being in my own world anyways. Gunther came in late and we talked for a good twenty minutes about how he was feeling and what his near future plans are for treatment. I really like this man. He has a positive outlook always. And smiles even though he look like he doesn't want to at all. He's a lot like me I feel. He likes his alone time. He comes later for meals and often eats in his room. I'm always glad to catch him for a few minutes. I returned to my room around 6:15 to finish the blog. I am looking even better tonight. My color and completion is almost completely normal again. Full, Honest disclosure is what my blog is about. No B.S. right?  My insides are all functioning normally again. Everything that exits is in the right color and consistency. TMI? Who cares?  Hope you enjoyed my blog today. I sure did enjoy writing it. I also enjoy the posts and likes. It's really awesome to know how many are following me on my journey. It's been mentioned to me to write a book. I'm not sure about that, but I was thinking of keeping the blog running when I get home. Who knows eventually I may have a book!  Love to you all. I posted some photos too so check me out on Facebook. Lucas

3 comments:

  1. I was posting comments here on your blog but then I also was doing it on Facebook. So from now on, I'll just post on FB. I freakin' LOVE your blog!!!! xoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog as well - I'm quite certain that I couldn't post nearly as much interesting stuff as you do - so kudo's for that!

    I'm especially interested to hear about your cure - I know it is happening pretty much everywhere else in the world but the U.S.A. - it's just confirmation about so much of what I read - can't wait to tell others about a genuine alternative to the poison cocktails they dish up here to "cure" cancer ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your blog each day!! You really have a gift and awesome writing style that creates images that allows us to "see" you each day..We are praying for you every day Lucas. Stay focused on your full and complete recovery. God Bless you and your team.

    ReplyDelete