Monday, March 4, 2013

Day #7

6:30 alarm sounds and I finally got a real good nights sleep. Spring out of bed to get my morning routine going. Stephi must know that I am usually an early riser because I get the first appointments everyday. I don't mind this at all because then I am free to do what I want. 7:30 went to breakfast and had oatmeal again. This time it was made the normal way so that was good. I also had a little bowl of cereal.  8:00 had my hyperthermia treatment and all my I.V. Fluids done within an hour. I read a section of "The Four Agreements" while I had my hyperthermia. I find myself re-reading the pages two times so that I really can get what the author is trying to get across. If I find myself judging, I go back and re-read also. This book could be very helpful for a lot of people I believe but that is just my opinion. 9:00 went back to my room to take some meds before I went to my magnetic field appt.  sat at that appt. with Chad from California.  We talked a lot about a clinic that he was going to in Reno, ran by a guy named James Forsythe. Who practices similar treatments to what is offered here in Germany which is good news for me because I can continue an after care a lot closer to home. 10:00 went to my room to relax for a little while and look at emails, watch some t.v., lay around. 11:30 went down a little early for lunch. I was pretty hungry today. I had two servings of salad,soup, and some chicken and rice. Also a drink that is a probiotic made from fermented bread and apples. Tastes like a vinegar only much sweeter. I liked it. We all sat down at lunch and talked until about two and I had to go to my appt. with the masseuse. Poor me ;) 2:30. Went to join people for tea and cake. I didn't partake in the cake but i did have some tea. I came back to my room after tea and I have just been a little tired in the afternoons so I layed down befor dinner and took a little nap. When I woke up it was time to facetime the family and we got to talk for about fifteen minutes. This was nice for me ideally enjoy seeing them. I do really miss them too and this is a reminder so that is the hard part of it. 5:30 dinner was yummy beet soup, bread, fruit, quiche. I really enjoyed all of it. We all sat down in the dining area chatting, until we got kicked out! Now I just got back tony room twenty minutes ago and figured I might as well keep you all posted. My loyal followers, my warriors.. Thank you all for the continued encouragement and Support. I love you all! Stay tuned for tomorrow's great German adventure. I'm planning on going to the bank, and store. Pray for me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Luke! I read your blog everyday on my lunch break from work and Jared and I talk about your journey nightly:) we have started reading the Four Agreements as well...Justin bought it for Jared for Christmas and it is definitely deep and enlightening! Stay powerful and positive...your a rockstar and were thinking about you!...Love Jared and Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that people come into our lives for a reason and there's Chad telling you about a treatment center in Reno! I love believing!!!! You sound absolutely wonderful and that makes me smile! Have a great time going to the bank and store but take someone with you. I am a believer in the buddy system. Love you Luke!!!!

    ReplyDelete