Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day #8

5:30 I woke up and I'm wide awake. I took melatonin last night to help me sleep through the night and It defiantly worked. Even though I was having crazy dreams about being an extra on the t.v. Show "Grey's Anatomy" that I have been streaming all week. That was kinda weird. Any who! Morning routine then off to breakfast. 7:30 breakfast is served oatmeal that was too watery and soft boiled eggs. Those were good. I also had some " bud wig" it's an anti-cancer concoction that they have out every morning. It's alright. 8:00 hyperthermia treatment and vitamin infusions. After these treatments Dr. Weber wanted to see me and do another ultrasound on my liver and go over my blood work. He said 9:00 and we finally met at 11:45. He got really busy. Appt. with him was nice and everything is looking good. All my tests are coming back with positive numbers. I'm excited for this.
12:30 lunch. Chicken and potatoes with a salad. Very good and then I decided to take a walk into town and find the bank an a grocery store so I could get some essentials. The town is very interesting. Very small but spread out. I walked around checking out all that they have to offer. I will go into town again when I have. More. Time to really explore. I had to get back for a massage. 3:00 massage with Marco. No complaints here! Back to my room for some quiet time and a little "Grey's Anatomy" before dinner. I went to dinner early and was finished eating before everyone got down there. Really not feeling like being social tonight! I was back in my room by 5:45 had FaceTime with Megan and Camille. We talked for a good hour and a half. Now I am really tired. I hope that today's blog is informative enough. My day is done. Thanks again for the love and support. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Lucas- you know me- give me more medical information- like, all numbers are positive means they are improving? What did your liver scan show in comparison with the previous scan?
    BTW: I'm loving your blog- you are a VERY GOOD writer!
    (((hugs)))
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gloria. You are a VERY GOOD writer! I was thinking the other day that you should write a book.

    I LOVE that your numbers are looking good and I pray that they get to 'perfection'!!!

    Sorry I am posting late but I had to sign up for Google account to post on your blog and at first I just kept reading and not posting. Shame on me!!

    LOVE YOU! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. THANKS FOR WRITING DAILY. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucas,
    My brother goes to Living Word Family Church, in Santa Rosawhere Pastor Mario Murillo had had heaaling services.
    He had stayed there for over four months, and during the first two months, the Holy Spirit healed over 300 people with cancer. One lady who came to rhe service, said her Doctor had given her a week to live, with her terminal cancer.
    Pastor Murillo said there was someone being healed of terminal cancer, and the lady felt no more pain. The Pastor said to go to her doctor, the next day; he found no sign she had ever had cancer.
    The church is a Holy Spirit filled church, where they do laying on of hands every Sunday. The lady who was healed, was an atheist.
    The church is at 1020 Center Dr., which is off of Piner Rd, and off of Airway Dr., in Santa Rosa, CA. Church phone is: 707 575-8218 (Pastors Larry and Jan King).
    Some of the things that have been healed include Lupus, Heart Disease, All types of cancer, Joints, eyes, Leukemia, stomach problems. Nothing Is Impossible With GOD.

    ReplyDelete